Date(s) - January 30, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Round But Square Studios
“Fuel your creativity with a fearless experience in oil painting. With instructor demonstrations and step-by-step guidance, students will learn the fundamentals of painting convincing clouds and waves in the landscape. Color mixing and paint application with brushes as well as the palette knife will be explored in this dynamic one-day workshop. Join us for this event, hosted with award-winning artist Cat Pope.”
Learn how to successfully:
– Choose the best tools for the style you want to paint
– Begin with a loose sketch on your canvas
– Build the painting with strong color
– Layer in juicy texture
– Create strong contrast and visual interest
– Add the extra “cherry on top” details
– Know when your work is finished, and how to sign it!
New to oils? No problem – all levels of experience welcome. All art supplies are included in this workshop!