Date(s) - March 8, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Eastern Shore Art Center
Eastern Shore Art Center is moving Art Walk to the second Friday in March!
Due to the MOJ parade falling on the usual First Friday night, ESAC is hosting their art
opening on March 8, 2019.
- NEW EXHIBIT: Members’ Juried Show. This annual exhibit showcases various
work from the Artist Level members of the Eastern Shore Art Association. Artist
Members were able to submit 3 original works done in any media. This year's
judge: Sandra Halat. Awards will be given during Art Walk night @ 6:30 pm.
- NEW EXHIBIT: “Views from Hitchhikers: The Users” Paintings by Paulette Dove.
Dove’s continued series represents people and the experiences they often go
through depicted as rabbits, being exploited for their good nature.
- NEW EXHIBIT: Abstract mixed media artwork by Dr. Robert Bantens.
- Live music.
- Event sponsored by Agent Linda Lou Parsons with Roberts Brothers, Inc.
- First Friday Kids Lab: Parents, drop the kids off in ESAC’s studios for make-and-
take art projects and join the festivities upstairs! Drop-off at 5:45 pm and pick-up
by 8:30 pm. $30 per child and discount offered on siblings. Pre-registration is
required as spaces fill up fast! This month’s theme: Mardi Gras Mayhem!!!
Carnivale may be over, but we are still celebrating with masks, bead collages,
and King Cake!
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at
Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit www.esartcenter.org, Facebook,
or Twitter for daily updates!